Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank god it's not Octuplets!

I have finally given birth to two new handbags! It was a slow and sometimes painful labor but a very happy delivery! I'm now very much at peace with my five handbag designs (my babies) and can start spending the majority of my time sewing instead of designing. Don't misunderstand me, I love the design stage but it can take SO LONG to come up with something I like, and I HATE tearing out stitches to restyle again and again. So, now I can move into some zen like state in front of the machine and I finally get to work with all of the gorgeous fabrics I have piled up! I can't wait! Check out my Etsy shop and watch my inventory grow and grow!
Here are the new "twins", the Dilly Tote and the KT Handbag







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE!

How are the resolutions coming?

I thinkin' I will start baking once a week, just to keep my kids happy!

love ya, Andi