Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Having a Bird Moment

I'm really in to Birds right now, which is a good thing because they're everywhere!  I've never seen so many choices of fabrics with birds on them (see soon-to-be post about some really irresistible spring fabric I have) and there are birds on everything from shower curtains to clothing to furniture.


Boy, would I love a piece of furniture with a bird on it for my living room...Oh, look! I found the perfect thing at my favorite haunt - Marshalls! Isn't it adorable?? It's so perfect I can't stand it. And, it was such a bargain, I won't even tell you how little I spent on it - you'd be too jealous.



Hmmmmm, now if I only had some really cute pillows to go in that room (ahem, Sara???)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, keep your pants on! Eggplant trim isn't the easiest thing to find!!