Monday, March 22, 2010

Celebrating Spring

I've been sewing my little fingers to the bone, trying to get some last minute things done before we leave for vacation. My mother's birthday was over the weekend and she's been coveting the new bird fabric in my shop so I encouraged her to pick out a style of bag she wants for spring. It's SO cute! I think she's going to LOVE it!



I've also been forgetting to put up a picture of the bag I made for myself. I am always so busy making things for other people or the shop, I rarely make anything for me! I finally sat down a week or two ago and put this bag together using some of my all-time favorite fabrics - I love it so much that the last bag I carried used the same fabric only in a different color scheme. I absolutely die for these colors together, they just ooze warm weather and sunshine, don't you think?

No comments: