Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Few Last Minute Things

We're leaving in a few days for a much needed week in the sun. I've been trying to scratch things off my "to-do" list so I have a clean slate to come home to. Yesterday I finished my sister's cute wallet...we spent a good amount of time talking to each other on the phone, both of us scouring the internet together looking for the perfect fabric for her. I'm really happy with her choices and I know she will be, too. The fabric is from the Wild Thyme collection by Carolyn Gavin. It's so fresh and spring-like and I just adore the illustrations.


And now it's "thyme" to put away the bins of fabric and tidy up the shop so I can be at peace as we're backing down the driveway, our minds focused on the warm sand and sun, the smells of the ocean and the anticipation of a relaxing week away from it all.

No comments: